How Much Does it Cost to Become an Agent?
Here are some estimates for starting a career in the State of Maryland.
Approx $2000 to get started
- Licensing course
- Board Association fees due once licensed
- MRIS Fees due once licensed
- Marketing Startup Materials
This does not include:
- 3 months cost of living/business expense (recommended)
How do I get My License and Get Started?
Here are the basic steps for starting a career in real estate.
1. Complete the MD Real Estate pre -licensing course
2. Interview Brokerages
3. Pass the exam (min 70%)
4. Get your license
5. Sign up with a Brokerage
6. Build a business & marketing plan with the office Broker/Manager.
7. Make the money you planned on making and become one of the very best in the business!
8. Follow the EXIT signs!